Eleaf AutoFire Pico 75w and V4.5 Polished SIC (Silicon Carbide)
with Quartz or Titanium for spare
Comes with Steel Window Vortex Top
The V4.5 aims to bring you the highest quality concentrate diffusion experience. With it’s ceramic heater, vortex air intake, and your choice of quartz or titanium, the V4.5 will have you at a new level for flavor and efficiency. This is for the full kit with Eleaf Pico 75w and qty 1 EPOCH 18650 battery included SEE AUTOFIRE instructions below
*This is a complete kit. Just add your concentrates.
Complete V4 Wiki
- Polished SIC with Ceramic heater installed ready to go
- Steel Top with Window and Vortex airflow intake
- Quartz or Titanium Crucible heater you choose for spare
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
The iStick Pico, just like its name, is preferable, innovative, compact and outstanding (PICO). Powered by single interchangeable 18650 cell, it provides you with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR modes.
and the PICO Kit Includes
Eleaf iStick Pico 75w Power Supply TYPE USB-C w/Autofire
Autofire is now built in to the stock firmware which allows you to adjust the time.
No computer is needed now way easier to deal with!
Installed with current firmware from August 2022
This Type-C PICO will not allow you to upgrade the firmware to Arctic Fox.
The iStick Pico, just like its name, is preferable, innovative, compact and outstanding (PICO). Powered by single interchangeable 18650 cell, it provides you with 75W maximum output and switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR modes. This autofire firmware has been designed for the best experience.
- Eleaf iStick Pico 75w Mod (Choice of Black or White)
- 1 qty EPOCH 18650 battery
Instructions for autofire are not included in box it’s a hidden feature and these are only sold by us for now
To set autofire 0-60 seconds hold fire button and + at same time and you will see the seconds screen pop up, from here you can choose 1 to 60 seconds.
To start autofire double click button in any mode to stop press button 1 time to end session early.
- You can find all the information you need on setting up, using, and maintaining your device in the V4 Wiki
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- V4 Titanium Crucible and Heater Setup
- V4 Quartz Crucible and Heater Setup
- Glass Attachment for V4
- Replacement Ceramic Donuts
- HydraTube for Water Filtration
- Be sure to check out our YouTube page for instructional videos. Also be sure to check out our forum on Reddit. We are an active community with many users ready to help out.
- As always feel free to contact email@example.com with any issue.
For OEM orders get in touch with: SZ Crossing