Polished Silicon Carbide SIC Quest Complete Diffuser Kit w/ Lightning Cups & Rim C Power Supply
TO PROTECT THE GLASS TOP ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ORINGS CLEAN AND WELL LUBED
Inspired by the quartz banger and carb cap, the Polished SIC (Silicon Carbide) Quest brings the power of a rig while not sacrificing the convenience of a typical portable device. Having a complete glass pathway and a SiC crucible cup with ceramic rod heaters that have temperature control capabilities makes the SIC Quest one of the most effective ways to experience and conserve concentrates while still delivering low temperature essence of your oils and huge clouds, the SIC Quest.
Now comes with our new side heated black polished lightning heater cups. What’s nice about this cup is instead of it being heated by two rod heaters, we have been able to make the cup depth deeper with this extra space, but it still is the same size as the whole cup for the original quests.
Note: You will need a powers supply to run this heater. You can purchase the full kit here: SIC Quest and Rim C Full Kit
Complete Quest Wiki
- 1 Regular non polished SiC crucible cup with ceramic heaters installed
- 1 Polished SiC with extra set of heaters (TCR 300 using 45w to get to 500f)
- 2 Side heated black polished lightning heater cups (TCR 130 using 28w to get to 500f)
- New 14mm male vortex hand blown custom top
- Screwdriver and two extra screws
- Silicone Ring Protector
- Q tips and alcohol wipes
- Concentrate handling tool
SIC Quest Features
- Dual ceramic heating coils
- Complete glass pathway
- Temperature Control Capable
- Designed to be rebuildable with eco-friendly concepts in mind
Instructions For Setup/Use/Maintenance
- You will find the information you need for setting up, using, and maintaining your SQ in the Quartz Quest Wiki
- Due to the SiC Quest being an advanced item, we also have videos available on our YouTube for your reference. They are also linked below.
- Setting your Quest
- Using your Quest
- Cleaning your Quest
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- New 14mm Vortex Quest Top Replacements
- Black Polished Side Heated Lightning Cups
- Polished SiC Quest Replacement Cup
- Quest Heater Rod Replacements
- QQ Original Top
- QQ Quartz Bucket Replacement
- HydraTube for Water Filtration
- Hubble Bubble HydraTube & Stand
How to load Arctic fox on your mod
More Arctic Fox Details Click Here
Unable to Install Arctic Fox, Follow Tips on this Forum
My Configuration for the v4 and Quest
Additional Questions or Concerns
- Be sure to check out our YouTube page for instructional videos. Also be sure to check out our forum on Reddit. We are an active community with many users ready to help out.
- As always feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issue.
PixelLovin (verified owner) –
awesome kit, love it. best dabbing device ive found period.
elynch90 (verified owner) –
Found out about this after reading plenty of praise for it on Reddit. Certainly a cool device which lives up to expectation and allows me to enjoy my dabs. Took a little bit of time to learn the ropes, but there is plenty of documentation/resources from customers and Divine Tribe alike on the internet. Recently, I swapped out my nail and coils and with a bit of patience keeping the QQ maintained is straightforward and infrequent outside of the standard q-tipping after each dab.. Def apparent that this product was built properly and designed to last unlike so many of the other options out there from other brands which are designed to require continual replacement of parts as their business model. Finally, Matt is very responsive and provides great customer support which makes this overall purchase something that I would easily recommend to others.
cbudd75 (verified owner) –
LOVE MY QUARTS QUEST!! Rips are bigger than i ever thought possible from such a small kit. Better tasting than my current dab rig, so i use this as my every dab rig.