Core 2.0 eRig with the v5 Side and Bottom Heated Cup
Introducing the Core 2.0 with the v5 side and bottom heated cup. An easy to use on the go piece with a fully heated high polish ceramic vaping surface. Better engineered than competing erigs on the market, in fact the unit is guaranteed for 1 year for any internal failure of any sort.
New glass top bubbler attachments for ore versatility to view concentrates and keep neck upright. Can be angled 3 different ways on the core with 3 holes placed on bottom to match with the airhole intake on the base of the core. Checkout out the options below.
- Round Top Matrix Perc
- Round Top Strait Perc
- Flat Top Matrix Perc
- 14mm Hydtratube Attachment
- 18mm Hydratube Attachment
Additional Cub sold separately here to help clean your Core v5 heater coil assembly.
Core 2.0 Features
- One button functionality for ease of use
- Fully heated high polish ceramic vaping surface – elements inside base and walls of heater
- Rebuildable atomizer
- Borosilicate Glass Bubbler
- Stainless Steel Carb Cap Tube
- Four carefully tuned heat settings
- Low maintenance
- Approx. 1 hour 45 minute charging time
- 3150mah Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Approx. 21 full sessions – mixed power settings
- Core 2.0 E-rig Base
- Standard Core Bubbler
- Spinner Carb Cap
- Carb Cap Tether (black)
- Silicone Base Cover/Sleeve (black)
- Coil Assembly with V5 heater installed
- 1x Spare V5 Heater
- SS316 Dab Tool
- 4x Spare coil Screws
- 2x Spare Carb Cap Tube O-rings
- 1x US Wall Plug
- 1x USB-C Charging Cable
- Cotton buds/Q-tips
- Alcohol wipes
- Upgraded Carry Case
Core 2.0 Instructions
- Hold – Manual fire up to 60 seconds
- Two clicks – Activate session mode – One click to cancel
- Three Clicks – Change heat setting
- Four Click – Display power level – Red/Low – White/Medium – Green/Full
- Five Clicks – Lock or unlock Core 2.0 Base
Sessions times and temperatures
The total session time for the Core 2.0 has been upgraded to 80 seconds, this includes the pre-heat time.
- Blue – 12.5 second pre-heat – Approx. 401f
- Green – 13 second pre-heat – Approx. 428f
- White – 17.5 second pre-heat – Approx. 464f
- Red – 22.5 second pre-heat – Approx. 500f
- Charge your base using the provided wall plug and cable.
- Fill bubbler from the top, when it is removed from the base. Ensure any excess liquid has been wiped away and that no water has flooded into the bottom compartment. If this happens turn the bubbler upside down and blow into the air hole at the bottom to clear this section. Then re-fill from the top.
- Place bubbler onto Core 2.0 Base at an angle, ensuring that the hole in the bubbler base aligns with the vapor pathway in the Core 2.0 base, then gently and firmly push it straight down into place.
- Check small screws in the atomizer base which hold the heater legs are fastened. These need to be tightened so they are firm, but not so much that they cut the wire legs off the heater. When this is done screw the atomizer into the Core 2.0 base.
- Place the carb cap tube on the base so that the wider angled side sits at the top, leaving the carp cab on the tether so that concentrate can be loaded onto the heater.
- Select desired heat setting (start low and work up to desired heat).
See Instructions included with Core 2.0 for more session and usage details
- Wipe out heater with a q-tip after each use
- Clean the area around the RDA heater weekly to stop residue building up
- Every month, approximately, wipe out the airway with a q-tip soaked in ISO – allow to fully dry before use
- Replace bubbler water daily
- To clean bubbler fill with hot water and shake to remove large residues. Soak in ISO to fully clean. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after soaking.
- RDA heater can be removed and screwed into a heat sink on a box mod, then run at 36W for 1-2 mins to perform a burn off cycle. Link for that here.
- Over-discharge/Low battery
- Low heater resistance
- CE Certified
- ROHS Certified Materials
- FCC Certification
- FDA Approved Silicone
- UN 38.3 Certified Li-Ion Battery Pack.
Warning Lights – When the Core 2.0 base flashes three times that is a message…
- Blue – Short-circuit warning
- Green – No atomizer warning
- White – Over-heat warning
- Red – Low battery warning
- For all warranty claims please contact the store purchased from.
- The Core 2.0 power base and carry case is covered by a one year manufacturer warranty against defects.
Parts for Core 2.0
The Cub for Cleaning Core