Thunder Cap – Silicon Tether Lint Guard
The thunder cap is a silicon tether with a cap to keep the top closed off in between uses.
This allows for better pocket storage by preventing lint or keys from entering the top while in your pocket.
The silicon covering the top also helps when needing to remove the top while it is hot.
You will receive two thunder caps in this purchase.
You can purchase the thunder cap bundled with the Lightning Pen here.
For spare heaters, spacers or parts for the lightning pen click here
Rebuilding, Using, & Cleaning for the Lightning Pen w/ Thunder Cap
CLEAN & LUBE YOUR O-RINGS DAILY WITH A VEG OIL OF YOUR CHOICE
Take immediate caution: The ceramic heater cup can reach up to 600°F and can cause serious burns. Please exercise caution when handling the unit. The heater is replaceable and can be rebuilt; there is no need to discard the whole pen if the heater breaks. We designed this with eco-friendly concepts in mind.
LOAD SMALL (1 to 2 hits max) DRAW SLOW to avoid splashing out of cup, This is a very small cup
- Qtip after each sesh
- Loosen heater wire lead screws
- Lift heater cup from base
- GENTLE Do not use force
- Do not torch clean ceramic heater or metal base
- The highest heat setting when fully charged has enough power to burn off clean the cup, use precaution and allow to cool after three 15 second intervals. Hold Pen upside down for best results when cleaning
Again when using the Lightning Pen load a smaller amount than normal, this was designed for small quick sessions
- 5 clicks Power On/Off
- 3 clicks to cycle through heat settings
- 2 clicks to initiate 15 second autofire (we don’t recommend going more than three 15 sec intervals for each session)
- Allow device to completely cool down between sessions
- As 900mAh battery gets low you will need to go up in temp to maintain the same results
Additional Questions or Concerns
- Be sure to check out our YouTube page for instructional videos. Also be sure to check out our forum on Reddit or our Discord. We are an active community with many users ready to help out.
- As always feel free to contact email@example.com with any issue.
- Bulk orders visit www.szcrossing.com.
There are no reviews yet.