If you are interested in distribution to shops and friends please email to discuss terms for selling the v3.
Past customers email me for a discount email@example.com
We recommend the Pico mod for this diffuser for the most convenient set-up and use. Here is the link to the full kit.
For water filtration please check out the hydratube and attachment.
Guide for V3 PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ
- Complete V3 with 13mm donut installed ready to go
- 2 extra replacement donuts and cups (New Medium 10mm donut cup, and the Large 13mm donut and cup)
- Dab tool and Screwdriver
- 5 extra screws
- Alcohol wipes
Thank you for your interest in the Divine Crossing Version 3 ceramic rebuildable diffuser and taking the step away from metal coil atomizers to something cleaner. I believe in tasting the terpenes in my concentrates without a metallic flavor. This is the third collaboration between Shenzhen Crossing and Divine Tribe, we have exchanged drafts and ideas to create a unique vaporizing device. Here are a few instructions I would like to pass along to make your experience better.
If your battery has a temperature control option please Temperature Control in Ni (Nickel Mode)
I have noticed 100x better experience with temperature control rather than just wattage mode.
-SET THE BATTERY FIRST-
First time using the device start at the lowest wattage or temperature depending on your mod and work your way up. By doing this you are testing your diffuser and finding the lowest setting in order to get the best flavor and biggest cloud. Find the middleground for the best experience. Not all people enjoy the same settings, some like it hot with huge hits some enjoy easy clouds with more flavor. Find your best setting through practice. If you mess around with trying to fine tune your TC settings, you should try a TCR # of around 190 if you like the temperature on the screen to match the actual donut temp. Probably will not be final, or the best settings for all users on all mods, but I’m getting great, tasty, smooth, cool clouds with TCR 190 and 380-420F, and my infrared thermometer says the donut is the same temp as the screen at those settings.
For more information and questions visit the DivineTribe YouTube channel
Instructions when using
- Place half bb sized piece directly on donut, when hitting the vaporizer draw in lightly at first to avoid upward splatter. Hold it straight up and down, Not out and sideways, this will ensure you get a good hit.
- For best performance do small sessions and keep the piece clean with rubbing alcohol and a wipe.
- Do not leave in hot cars
- Do not store concentrates in device
- Clear out Diffuser after each session
Rebuild and Cleaning instructions
- Find clean area to work so screws do not fall to floor and get lost
- Unscrew 3 screws at base of ceramic housing
- Gently pull ceramic housing from metal base
- Unscrew both screws that hold donut wires to the 2 posts
- Gently wiggle and remove ceramic cup in an upward motion from posts
- Be careful with donut wires when removing donut coil from cup they will bend and break easy
- To Rebuild follow these steps in reverse
- Each piece can be cleaned separately with rubbing alcohol and a wipe
for wholesale orders of 50 pcs or more
- Overall length- 56.6mm
- Width- 21.9mm
- Cup diameter- 11.8mm
- Inner mouthpiece diameter- 17.8mm
Here is a link to the replacement v3 ceramic housing.
Here is a link to the replacement v3 ceramic mouthpiece.
CitizenSmith68 (verified owner) –
Yes a great atomizer, thank you.
Brought this for the large 13mm donut as something I can load up and go out with. It works great for this., tho can get quite heavy on amounts used!
As I found the flavour is so good I now use it as my day to day vape but with the 10mm which it also comes with (tip-I trimmed the coil legs a few mm so it seated perfectly flush on the bowl) .
This is very close in size to the Sai ceramic donut with identical settings on my Eleaf Pico…but with better taste. I love the rebuildable aspect and that must make this so cost effective and green over the years.
It also seems that the ceramic warms up quicker than titanium or stainless steel atomizers therefore im losing less vapes to condensation on the mouth piece?
Postage was reasonable and arrived within a week to the UK with no customs interest (thank you!).
In conclusion, everything you read is true pros and cons. I would easily buy one again if I lost it.
How about bringing out a ceramic or quartz bucket coil like a nail?!