TO PROTECT THE GLASS TOP ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ORINGS for it CLEAN AND WELL LUBED
Polished SIC Quest Concentrate Heater now with Lighting Heater Cups
Inspired by the quartz banger and carb cap, the Polished SIC (silicon carbide) Quest brings the power of a rig while not sacrificing the convenience of a typical portable device. Having a complete glass pathway and a SIC crucible cup with ceramic rod heaters that have temperature control capabilities makes the SIC Quest one of the most effective ways to experience and conserve concentrates while still delivering low temperature essence of your oils and huge clouds, the SIC Quest
Note: You will need a powers supply to run this heater. You can purchase the full kit here: SIC Quest and Rim C Full Kit
Complete Quest Wiki
- 1 Regular non polished SIC crucible cup with ceramic heaters installed
- Polished SIC with xtra set of heaters (TCR 300 using 45w to get to 500f)
- 2 side heated black polished lighting heater cups (TCR 130 using 28w to get to 500f) What’s nice about this cup is instead of it being heated by two rod heaters, we have been able to make the cup depth deeper with this extra space, but it still is the same size as the whole cup for the original quests.
- New 14mm male vortex hand blown custom top
- Silicone Ring Protector
- Q tips and alcohol wipes
- concentrate handling tool
- Screwdriver and two extra screws
SIC Quest Features
- Dual ceramic heating coils
- Complete glass pathway
- Temperature Control Capable
- Designed to be rebuildable with eco-friendly concepts in mind
Instructions For Setup/Use/Maintenance
- You will find the information you need for setting up, using, and maintaining your SQ in the Quartz Quest Wiki
- Due to the SIC Quest being an advanced item, we also have videos available on our YouTube for your reference. They are also linked below.
- Setting your Quest
- Using your Quest
- Cleaning your Quest
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- New 14mm vortex Quest Top Replacements
- Silicon Carbide Quest replacement cup
- QQ Heater Rod Replacements
- HydraTube for Water Filtration
Additional Questions or Concerns
- Be sure to check out our YouTube page for instructional videos. Also be sure to check out our forum on Reddit. We are an active community with many users ready to help out.
- As always feel free to contact email@example.com with any issue.