Core 2.0 eRig with the v5 Side and Bottom Heated Cup
Introducing the Core 2.0 with the v5 side and bottom heated cup. An easy to use on the go piece with a fully heated high polish ceramic vaping surface. Better engineered than competing erigs on the market, in fact the unit is guaranteed for 1 year for any internal failure of any sort.
New glass top bubbler attachments for ore versatility to view concentrates and keep neck upright. Can be angled 3 different ways on the core with 3 holes placed on bottom to match with the airhole intake on the base of the core. Checkout out the options below.
- Round Top Matrix Perc
- Round Top Strait Perc
- Flat Top Matrix Perc
- 14mm Hydtratube Attachment
- 18mm Hydratube Attachment
Additional Cub sold separately here to help clean your Core v5 heater coil assembly.
Core 2.0 Features
- One button functionality for ease of use
- Fully heated high polish ceramic vaping surface – elements inside base and walls of heater
- Rebuildable atomizer
- Borosilicate Glass Bubbler
- Stainless Steel Carb Cap Tube
- Four carefully tuned heat settings
- Low maintenance
- Approx. 1 hour 45 minute charging time
- 3150mah Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Approx. 21 full sessions – mixed power settings
- Core 2.0 E-rig Base
- Standard Core Bubbler
- Spinner Carb Cap
- Carb Cap Tether (black)
- Silicone Base Cover/Sleeve (black)
- 1x Coil Assembly with V5 heater installed
- 1x Spare V5 Heater
- SS316 Dab Tool
- 4x Spare coil Screws
- 2x Spare Carb Cap Tube O-rings
- 1x US Wall Plug
- 1x USB-C Charging Cable
- Cotton buds/Q-tips
- Alcohol wipes
- Upgraded Carry Case
Core 2.0 Instructions
- Hold – Manual fire up to 60 seconds
- Two clicks – Activate session mode – One click to cancel
- Three Clicks – Change heat setting
- Four Click – Display power level – Red/Low – White/Medium – Green/Full
- Five Clicks – Lock or unlock Core 2.0 Base
Sessions times and temperatures
The total session time for the Core 2.0 has been upgraded to 80 seconds, this includes the pre-heat time.
- Blue – 12.5 second pre-heat – Approx. 401f
- Green – 13 second pre-heat – Approx. 428f
- White – 17.5 second pre-heat – Approx. 464f
- Red – 22.5 second pre-heat – Approx. 500f
- Charge your base using the provided wall plug and cable.
- Fill bubbler from the top, when it is removed from the base. Ensure any excess liquid has been wiped away and that no water has flooded into the bottom compartment. If this happens turn the bubbler upside down and blow into the air hole at the bottom to clear this section. Then re-fill from the top.
- Place bubbler onto Core 2.0 Base at an angle, ensuring that the hole in the bubbler base aligns with the vapor pathway in the Core 2.0 base, then gently and firmly push it straight down into place.
- Check small screws in the atomizer base which hold the heater legs are fastened. These need to be tightened so they are firm, but not so much that they cut the wire legs off the heater. When this is done screw the atomizer into the Core 2.0 base.
- Place the carb cap tube on the base so that the wider angled side sits at the top, leaving the carp cab on the tether so that concentrate can be loaded onto the heater.
- Select desired heat setting (start low and work up to desired heat).
See Instructions included with Core 2.0 for more session and usage details
- Wipe out heater with a q-tip after each use
- Clean the area around the RDA heater weekly to stop residue building up
- Every month, approximately, wipe out the airway with a q-tip soaked in ISO – allow to fully dry before use
- Replace bubbler water daily
- To clean bubbler fill with hot water and shake to remove large residues. Soak in ISO to fully clean. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after soaking.
- RDA heater can be removed and screwed into a heat sink on a box mod, then run at 36W for 1-2 mins to perform a burn off cycle. Link for that here.
- Over-discharge/Low battery
- Low heater resistance
- CE Certified
- ROHS Certified Materials
- FCC Certification
- FDA Approved Silicone
- UN 38.3 Certified Li-Ion Battery Pack.
Warning Lights – When the Core 2.0 base flashes three times that is a message…
- Blue – Short-circuit warning
- Green – No atomizer warning
- White – Over-heat warning
- Red – Low battery warning
- For all warranty claims please contact the store purchased from.
- The Core 2.0 power base and carry case is covered by a one year manufacturer warranty against defects.
Parts for Core 2.0
Carb Caps, Silicon Base, Tethers, Slide on Coil Protectors
3mm, 4mm and 5mm Silicon Carbide SIC Balls / Pearls for your Banger, Inserts, and Crucibles
Parts for Core 1.0
Ceramic Disc Heaters to Rebuild Heater Coil Assemblies
Additional Questions or Concerns
- Be sure to check out our YouTube page for instructional videos. Also be sure to check out our forum on Reddit. We are an active community with many users ready to help out.
- As always feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issue.
James Reighard (verified owner) –
Just got mine today I really like it! I’m very happy with stickers too. Thank you so much for the great product.
Llandro Abadilla (verified owner) –
Heating cup function is like the puffco 3d chamber which was one of the main reasons for me to get this. This is also very easy to clean and durable. The build on this is very impressive. Overall better function than the peak pro minus the temp control app and lights. But no need to adjust temp as all settings hit extremely well. Very happy with my purchase
Adam Valenzuela (verified owner) –
Ordered the the Core 2.0 a couple days ago, got it today. I just finished a sesh, the peak pro has been my go to, but after a few rips from the core I can see why people speak so highly(lol) of it. I love this thing now and I’m glad I stumbled on a Reddit thread talking about Divine Tribe and it’s products. I’m very happy and will definitely be back. Also shipping was very quick.
John Ryan (verified owner) –
Absolutely the #1 option for any concentrated goodies that come my way. I grabbed the Core2 as soon as I could afford it and do not regret it at all.
The Core2 is just so SMOOTH as well as user-friendly. By “user-friendly” I mean that if I personally can operate, clean, and maintain it then anyone should be able to. I love the heater coils and style they went with, they are built to last as I still have the originals that came with it plus a backup I purchased.
Overall just incredibly happy and would recommend this to anyone for whatever their pleasures are!
I still have the same 2-3 original
Brandon Lightner (verified owner) –
Amazing with the recycler and some SiC terp pearls! will be recommending this to my friends. Great value all around. thanks!
HeyTroTro (verified owner) –
I’m fairly new to dabbing, and I’ve previously been using an herb vaporizer as my daily driver. I’m loving my new Core 2.0! It’s changed how I consume! The flavors are much more intense, and it feels very clean and efficient. I was concerned that the cleaning and maintenance would be difficult, but it’s very simple and easy. I can have everything taken apart, cleaned, and drying in just a few minutes.
Jason Herrera (verified owner) –
I got my unit today and I am very impressed. It is super simple and I charged it quickly before using it and this RIPS! I am using it on the green setting and cleaning out the bowl with a qtip after each session. I like that this uses the same cups as the V5. I also have the V5 and the V5 on a mod offers more customization but is more finicky for sure. Core 2.0 is fire and I an eager to see how long it lasts. Insane value for the price.
RolexIsTrash (verified owner) –
This rig is insanely good, and for the price I think it’s an absolute steal. Easily one of my favorite things I’ve bought for concentrates. I love the size of this rig, it’s easy to keep clean, and rips like crazy on the green setting. I can’t recommend this e-rig enough.
Andrew N (verified owner) –
SUPER fast shipping and EXCELLENT customer service!
Just got my Core 2.0 and so far very impressed with the performance of the V5 and device overall!
If you don’t need any fancy screens, apps or LEDs and just want quality dabs that challenge those of the overpriced eRig competitors then this is the device for you.
The 4 preset temp settings are MORE than enough options with so far green being my favorite. Operation and cleaning is really easy. Highly recommend!
Nick Storms (verified owner) –
Anyone Looking for an E-rig that actually performs, for a normal price THIS is it. I’ve been a hard core rig guy since I’ve started smoking Oils 10 years ago and this thing rips. What bad can I say about it, the base is all metal, Coils are easy to clean, and comes in a really good travel case with a bunch of extras so you can REBUILD your coil. THIS should be on everyone’s list for a solid E-rig for there friend/family memeber who smokes. Super Simple operation all around.