Generation 2 DC Ceramic Rebuildable Dry Herb Atomizer
Ω Divine Crossing Generation 2 Ceramic Rebuildable Dry Herb Atomizer Ω-
battery not included see my other ads
If you are interested in distribution to shops and friends please email to discuss terms for selling the v3.
Past customers email me for a discount email@example.com
- Complete Gen 2 510 Thread Atomizer
- Clean out tool, Brush and Screwdriver
- 5 extra screws
- Instruction Manual
Whats different about the Gen 2 from the Gen 1?
- Ceramic housing does not get as hot, the ceramic heating cup has been made smaller
- Silicone mouthpiece
- Finally, completely rebuildable
Instructions for best results:
- Have your battery set first before using the atomizer. For the most reliable way to achieve consistent results please use a battery with TCR Mode (temperature coefficient of resistance). Most batteries mods made in 2016 have this option.
- Settings may vary between devices. In TCR mode set the value to 300 and use 33w to get to 370०f . This atomizer will work in Ni mode on most temperature control battery mods as well. Please use 33w to get to 370०f plus or minus 20० depending on your preference. This device will also work in wattage mode pulsing the button at 30 watts.
- I have noticed much more vapor by grinding the herbs first. Gently pack herb into chamber. You will notice different results and vapor depending on how much you pack. After a few seconds of heating the chamber start drawing in from mouthpiece, keep button on battery pressed in order to keep chamber temp. You will notice some of the best vapor coming from the 3rd and 4th draw.
- Vaporize until you are satisfied without burning the herb. The goal is to release the beneficial oils of the herb and keep temperatures below combustion avoiding the release of carcinogens. Gently scrape herb out of chamber with tool for next use.
Rebuilding the atomizer is easy:
- remove 3 screws from base of atomizer
- Lift ceramic housing off base
- Remove 2 screws from metal posts
- Lift cup off and replace
- Repeat steps in reverse
DC Gen2 Specs:
- Length including 510 pin- 68mm
- Width- 21.7mm
- Inner mouthpiece diameter- 19mm
- Heater cup inner diameter- 8.8mm
- Heater cup length- 14.8mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.